VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,

So with so much theft going on at the moment absolutely nothing seems safe.
I'm going to fit a dead switch in the van and on my mx bike. Has anyone done this before?

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,098 Posts
Hi people,

I'm going to fit a dead switch in the van and on my mx bike. Has anyone done this before?
Have a look at this .... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TK103-Car-Van-Vehicle-Caravan-Fleet-GPS-Tracker-Tracking-System-Device-UK-103-RS-/121368785746?hash=item1c4224b352:g:d-YAAOSwrklU5b70
Tracker unit controlled via your own phone and comes with a relay you can wire into an electrical system to disable and enable via SMS messaging (on a T4, maybe ignition or immobiliser?)
I've fitted a couple of these and they are nice little "peace of mind" units I think.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a look at this .... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TK103-Car-Van-Vehicle-Caravan-Fleet-GPS-Tracker-Tracking-System-Device-UK-103-RS-/121368785746?hash=item1c4224b352:g:d-YAAOSwrklU5b70
Tracker unit controlled via your own phone and comes with a relay you can wire into an electrical system to disable and enable via SMS messaging (on a T4, maybe ignition or immobiliser?)
I've fitted a couple of these and they are nice little "peace of mind" units I think.
thanks but that's not the sort of thing i'm after, trying to keep it simple T:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Hi people,

This is something I am also going to be looking at when I come back to UK so hope you get someone with tips on how to do it. I will probably also go for a tracker but that's just belt and braces and I would want to catch any scumbag quickly!.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts