VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Dazboi (on here) is one of their chaps; I can not speak highly enough of him (he is at Maidenhead), sure you are about to get inundated with good reviews of that branch, go there its a no brainier :ILU:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
I can't take on any new customers anymore, we've been having to work for a living, I don't like proper work

Jeff and the lads are ok at Oxford, but not as nice as us

Simples......

Bring some biscuits if you're coming down I'm out of Ginger nuts T:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Is Cordwallis good? need a nice dealer in oxfordshire!
Darren - did you get your mrs to post this?

If you want to know what's what and its a dealer you need then he's your man.

I still have a soft spot for the dealer near me who just went in for the keep replacing stuff and we'll see what happens - but it was all under warranty so I was happy enough.

When it gets to the point that you actually need to have something properly resolved then its Maidenhead for you. Just remember they're really good at finding other things that need attention at the same time.

there's always value in people not knowing what they're doing as long as the cards are stacked in your favour (ie there's a warranty). I am a little shocked at how much has had to be replaced on mine.

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
My mrs can't afford a Cali on her hookers wages (I'm joking love please don't beat me with that pan!)

I'm not in Oxford though am I........

We ain't perfect, don't pretend to be, just try to our best a make a bit of dosh along the way

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sy or posh but down to earth, straight up and the tea is good.

Also fixed my van today so all in a big vote for Cordwallis.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts