VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now the temperatures are dropping the meets will now be back at BlueWater untill the spring This month it will be Wednesday 28th December from 7.30pm at the lower Thames walk carpark with the entrance to the carpark on the Blue Water pkwy. This meet will fall between Christmas, new year and maybe difficult for some because of the festive activities, but it breaks up the boredom of watching TV :D
Will also be at the a2 Cobham services at 7pm leaving at 7.15pm for anyone who hasn't been before for a follow along to blue water.

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little bump :D there's going to be no tea/coffee this month as I'm coming straight from hospital as my dad is starting his chemotherapy and the appointment is in the afternoon at guys. I maybe late but I will be there as Lee is working I believe.
Hope every one has a great Christmas T:

·
Super Moderator
5,358 Posts
Yes unfortunately I'm working lates but if I can I'll pop across.
Some good news chris and I have purchased a new flask so more broken taped up one lol.
Hope you all had a good Christmas and if I don't see you on Wednesday I wish you all a happy new year

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there tonight in the usual place but just running late again. Only just left guys hospital

1 - 4 of 4 Posts