VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Somebody stop me!
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back by popular demand and all booked in including the wonderful communal camp fire! The dates are 4th to the 7th of September (Friday to Monday). The prices are the same as before and will be collected by myself at the end of the event and paid as a whole to the office.

Price Tarrif per night for a van & awning or a Van & tent
£7.50 per unit no electric and no shower.
£8.50 no electric but with use of facilities (showers etc).
£9.50 no shower but with the use of electric.
£10.00 with the use of facilities and electric.

The previous event including pictures can be seen here including all directions and details of the site. Lets try and make this one just as much fun as the lastT:

Please post if you are interested and want to book an i will add you to the list below.

JIMMYJAMES
GAFFERS 101
TRM
KIERAN
HOTEL CALIFORNIA
T4LWBSTEVE
JIMBO
MICKEYBOY
KINGDICK
VIC20
THEVANDIDIT
T5HOWARD

Look forward to seeing you all in September!

·
Somebody stop me!
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A ha! Did Tom do his magic? A:
Yes mate, between us we managed to sort out the pump timing so the van now starts as it should and dosen't bellow white smoke anymore and pull 100% better. Just need to do some miles now T:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Yes mate, between us we managed to sort out the pump timing so the van now starts as it should and dosen't bellow white smoke anymore and pull 100% better. Just need to do some miles now T:
Nice one.
Now who's up for camping?! :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
sorry i didnt get back to you all, lost the thread stupid computer:* obviously too late nowbut will get hold of guy who runs site at happisburgh and see what is what, ya never know!!! bloody caravans all over the place this week:* god some of them are up their own buttocks!!!! can you pencil me in for deerglades got to sort baby sitter for youngster but will bring older gal cheers

·
Somebody stop me!
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry i didnt get back to you all, lost the thread stupid computer:* obviously too late nowbut will get hold of guy who runs site at happisburgh and see what is what, ya never know!!! bloody caravans all over the place this week:* god some of them are up their own buttocks!!!! can you pencil me in for deerglades got to sort baby sitter for youngster but will bring older gal cheers
Its worth finding out about for the next one, obviously this time its been a bit difficult with my van being broken. I will stick you on the list bud T:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good to hear you're back up and running ok, looks likes i'll miss out again as I'm booked up friday and sunday, will see if I can make a flying visit on saturday though

T:

regards

brian

·
Somebody stop me!
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good to hear you're back up and running ok, looks likes i'll miss out again as I'm booked up friday and sunday, will see if I can make a flying visit on saturday though

T:

regards

brian
No problems mate, pop in for a cuppa whenever T:

·
Registered
697 Posts
im on that site for that week so ill pop over for a chat wont be in the van though

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
add s to the list
also will possible have second van and a newbie convert with us but will let you know about that one T:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
add s to the list
also will possible have second van and a newbie convert with us but will let you know about that one T:
You have been added bud T:

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
hows this work turn up and pay on the day
or do we pay up front cheers
steveT:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Bump! Where is everybody? By the way the van is all up and running and goes like a rocket now the pump is set up!
Thanks for the PM Jimmy. I am glad you have your van going again. Judy and I are doing our Level 2 sailing assessment on the 4th and we will probably still be cream crackered the next day. However we will try and call in sometime over the period you are all there. It is a really good site Deers Glade.

pete

·
Somebody stop me!
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hows this work turn up and pay on the day
or do we pay up front cheers
steveT:
Pay day by day or in total before you leave mate, its all nice and informal. We have no involvement with the main site as we are completely self contained T:

Thanks for the PM Jimmy. I am glad you have your van going again. Judy and I are doing our Level 2 sailing assessment on the 4th and we will probably still be cream crackered the next day. However we will try and call in sometime over the period you are all there. It is a really good site Deers Glade.

pete

As always it will be nice to see you mate T:

1 - 20 of 145 Posts