VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Been registered for a while but as my search for a T4 has entered the "time to buy" phase I thought I'd subscribe to help the forum along!

I've read loads of build threads and found them very useful!

I'm looking for a Basic swb van to start my build pretty much from scratch. Better hurry though as I'm planning to drive it down to Spain this summer. Fingers crossed on that one. lol

By For now.

WindydubberT:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Good luck! There are a few good ones around.... have a look on here. I bought my one last September and I'm in the middle of building it into a dayvan/parttime camper/bikebus/workvan.....
I sold a saab to buy my t4, even though I do miss my saab I would still keep the t4 over it anyday of the week! T:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi All,

Been registered for a while but as my search for a T4 has entered the "time to buy" phase I thought I'd subscribe to help the forum along!

I've read loads of build threads and found them very useful!

I'm looking for a Basic swb van to start my build pretty much from scratch. Better hurry though as I'm planning to drive it down to Spain this summer. Fingers crossed on that one. lol

By For now.

WindydubberT:
Where you heading in Spain ?

We're driving to Ibiza in August, 3 week road trip, can't wait !!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are heading down toward Murcia. My wifes family have a place in a small village just outside Los Alcazarez. We are planning on going over the Millau bridge on the way then over the Pirenes via Andorra. Then follow the coast down from Barcelona. Should be about 1300 miles or so.

What route are you taking?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts