VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically after a reasonable but cheap set of alloys for my T4... I'm in New Zealand and my dad's using the van at the moment whilst he finds his own and is wrecking my Mercedes Lorinser SLR's!!!

So... Has anyone got a set of 5 x 112 fitment alloys with good tread tyres & a XL Rated side walls so he can't curb the [email protected] out of them :) Ideally 16's or 17's although van isn't lowered atm (luckily with the old plonk driving it)

Budget under 250 quid to my door so if they can be couriered within that budget let me know...

Cash waiting. Ideally someone in the Oxfordshire/Bucks/MK/Northants area and they will be picked up this weekend to save courier costs! T:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I have loads but your miles away eg : 16inch audis perfect with perfect Tyres 150 upto genuine Audi tt of a brand-new 60plate 450 only done 100miles .going nec Birmingham satdy if you don't get sorted .

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have loads but your miles away eg : 16inch audis perfect with perfect Tyres 150 upto genuine Audi tt of a brand-new 60plate 450 only done 100miles .going nec Birmingham satdy if you don't get sorted .
Any chance of emailing me a few pictures with prices - could probably arrange a meet up at NEC I: ... [email protected] T:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
got these for 150 delivered to nec, all in very good condition with good dunlop tyres and bolts genuine audi 16s.
they are a bit dusty as pics show no laquer peel etc perfect .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts