VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Just bought 1998 Caravelle. I am planning to convert it. I am 27 years old but most of the companies are still quoting me a lot of money for insurance. Would you know about any cheap insurance companies or any ways how to get it cheaper. Will be glad for any answer.

Lukas, Brighton

·
Registered
362 Posts
churchill ar epretty reasonable for us and the only mod in the long list of mods we got only changed the insurance by a tenner ( alloys)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mines through brentacre as well..........5 mods declared and my insurance for my 2002 T4 was only £224. I only have 2 years no claims thanks to some uninsured toerag who decided to write off my last T4.:*

·
Registered
979 Posts
im same age tried adrian flux but they were a pain in the ass so then tried brent acre and they couldnt have been any more helpful not super cheap but very helpful and any modifications are all foc plus you get euro cover and courtesey car ext.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Guys

Just bought 1998 Caravelle. I am planning to convert it. I am 27 years old but most of the companies are still quoting me a lot of money for insurance. Would you know about any cheap insurance companies or any ways how to get it cheaper. Will be glad for any answer.

Lukas, Brighton
www.thevaninsurer.co.uk guarantees the cheapest quote on the web - worked for me, saved me a bunch - just wish they did cars as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im 28 - Got a good deal with Adrian Flux, they seem really laid back about the fact that I'm mid conversion. Worth a call T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts