VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, with the sunny weather lately i can see LOADS of swirl marks all over my van. So i was wondering if anyone knows of someone in the Swansea area thet can mop my van with cutting compound to give it a good shine? Don't trust myself to do it so i'd rather a profesional do it for me. ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
When are you looking to book it in? Have been in touch with a pro sprayer down the Gower, near the greyhound and they are due to cut mine back and give it a full polish on the 18th May so if you are any later than this i'll send you some before and after photos. The paintwork is dire at the moment.

·
Registered
254 Posts
.......hi
........I used eclipse auto valet based in swansea yesterday(mobile),can thoroughly recommend did a first class job on my camper...
.give peter a ring on 07976636606

dave

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When are you looking to book it in? Have been in touch with a pro sprayer down the Gower, near the greyhound and they are due to cut mine back and give it a full polish on the 18th May so if you are any later than this i'll send you some before and after photos. The paintwork is dire at the moment.
I dont think il get a chance before then mate so if you could post the pics on here, that would be cool! T:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
.......hi
........I used eclipse auto valet based in swansea yesterday(mobile),can thoroughly recommend did a first class job on my camper...
.give peter a ring on 07976636606

dave
Brilliant! Cheers mate! If you don't mind me asking....how much did it cost??

Or, does anyone know how much it would roughly cost???

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yo dude a friend of mine in gorseinon does it as a hobby and is really good. He works in RJ's could ask him for you dude, I know he has plenty of pics of previous work. When I get to a pc I can sort some out for you. Depending what's needed he's real good value :)
Cool, cheers mate. That would be good. I'm always in Gorseinon so it would be ideal!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i am looking also for someone to mop cut and polish my ex aa van to get rid of the remaining bits of signwriting on the van i'm only in port talbot be interested to hear if you get yours done:ILU:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts