VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few of my stupidly large tools collection that I just dont use so making space for some that I might ...

All sold fully working and harly used, the ones with the Hard Cases, these cases alone cost £25-£35 each.
Wasn't 100% sure on prices but reckon they are about right, but feel free to make an offer ??

Postage will be roughly £9 per item.

Dewalt DC 840 12v Impact Wrench

Sold as Bare unit (no batteries or charger) used 3 or 4 times and in perfect condition. SOLD

Full Details HERE

Dewalt DW 056 18v impact Driver

Sold as bare unit but does include genuine dewalt hard case. used a couple of times, mint condition £95

Full Details HERE

Dewalt DW 919 18v Heavy Duty Flashlight

sold as bare unit, never used £30

Full Details HERE

Dewalt DC390N 18V Cordless Circular Saw

sold as bare unit, with two blades and genuine Dewalt hard case. used once, mint Condition. £130

Full Details HERE

Dewalt DC385N 18V Reciprocating Saw

sold as bare unit, but with genuine Dewalt hard case. used 3 or 4 times, great condition £120

Full Details HERE

Dewalt DC 410 18v Cordless Angle Grinder

sold as bare unit, with one disk, but with genuine Dewalt hard case, used once and Mint condition £95

Full Details HERE

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think the Torque wrench is 180Nm (I finish off the wheel nuts with a Manual torque wrench)

The impact driver is 125Nm and 3000 impacts/min (will drive a 6" screw into anything !)

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone else before they all go on eBay ?

No decent offer refused. (it does say decent offer, so no "twix and a can of tizer" please :D)

Also have an unused dewalt 90degree angle drill available too that I just found.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
I'm not sure if the same rules apply to power tools - but some folk would describe your affliction as GAS!

Gear Aquisition Syndrome Rasp:

and could you really live in a hollowed out snickers bar?

The forum is helping a charged day at work..........apologies :D

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These ones I'm selling are the tip of the iceberg mate :D

I have many many more ! I do have a bit of a power tool fetish. But generally they do get used. These were things that came as part of sets etc that were not that useful.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts