VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am enjoying the latest issue, my second since subscribing to the digital version.

However I am not half way through and my enjoyment is being marred by some poor quality. It almost seems as if someone has taken a hard copy version and scanned it.

On one page the margin and the end of every line is cut off, some images are poor quality and the captions illegible and now text in the middle of pages is blurred. :(

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have now downloaded and read the last 2 issues, 20 & 21. So far I have found;

The overlap happens when zoomed in, I am using a single tap to zoom in and out.

The poor rendering goes away if I exit Zinio and go back in but not if I go to another page and then return.

Finally it looks like these seem to go away once I have read the whole mag because now when I go to previously affected pages they are OK. Might need to wait for 22 and see what happens. The only change I have made, since reading both issues, is the Zinio default Homescreen from Explore to Read which might have an impact on how their browser works.

All this on iPad 2 IOS 7.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Mine usually gets black and red lines randomly through text and pictures. I did also think the last issue had been folded over on a photocopier on some pages. Still a great read though, keep up the good work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts