VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals,

I have the below discs and bearings for sale as i dont need them for my van at the moment and need the cash :)

Both items came from GSF and were purchased recently for my 2001 T4 2.5tdi, the discs were £29.90 each and are under part number 60125 (VW part number 7D0-615-301C) an the bearings were £21 each and are under part number 41238K (VW part no. 701-498-625 i think).

This is over £100 worth of brand new parts and i will consider all offers but dont go too low lol.

These will have to be a collection from leicester as shipping would be loads due to the weight, i can also take them to Vanfest so that would save fuel if you're far away :)

Anyway thanks for reading and hope these go to a good home and helps someone on the forum get a bargain.

Toby

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I take it cos your in Devon youd prob want me to bring them to vanfest I would want £45

Say if thats good for you :) you save fuel going to GSF and £15 :)

Cheers

Toby

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Steve73.

If your not going to vanfest and a deal is done i could pick them up for you and drop them over as im only across the water in Dawlish.

·
Registered
327 Posts
might seem a stupid question, but are the discs and barings for all the wheels ?
it sounds a stupid question to me, and i'm new
cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Always lots to do, im just trying to recoop some cash after the £1200 head rebuild + cam belt i had dont recently, that hurt a lot :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts