VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
hi and welcome-it works like this - i send you my bank details and you give me £10,000 and we will be pals for life :D

as i see it the forum works like this,its made up of people of all shapes/sizes/colours/backgrounds with something in common t4 vans,some people come on here for technical information on how to build beds/camper conversions,lower suspension,fit windows etc
some people use it to find out where the local meets are in there area and meet up with like minded people

there have been a lot of friends made on here-and the general feeling on here is a fellow t4 owner will do you a favour and help you out wherever possible, cheers T:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
hi and welcome-it works like this - i send you my bank details and you give me £10,000 and we will be pals for life :D

as i see it the forum works like this,its made up of people of all shapes/sizes/colours/backgrounds with something in common t4 vans,some people come on here for technical information on how to build beds/camper conversions,lower suspension,fit windows etc
some people use it to find out where the local meets are in there area and meet up with like minded people

there have been a lot of friends made on here-and the general feeling on here is a fellow t4 owner will do you a favour and help you out wherever possible, cheers T:
LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

couldn't read the rest of your post i i was laughing so much LOL:

for the original question for the rules

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=12

how to post a pic, which trust me you'll need to know

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9837

you'll find this place additive T:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
The title of your very first thread reads Do i know how a forum works HELP!!!

Read this back to yourself and then explain to me what you mean. Then I may be able to help you. I:

Ian. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts