VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
how about colour coded centre caps to go with that lovely colour van.

looks mintT:

or buy something else?

theres nothing wrong with people refurbing wheels,

but

i always think you must really have to love the wheels you have though to get them refurbed,

there are so many other wheels out there that dont need refurbing.

van looks nice with rs4`s but having a nice individual colour like that id have to run a set of wheels that are a bit more individual aswell.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how about colour coded centre caps to go with that lovely colour van.

looks mintT:

or buy something else?

theres nothing wrong with people refurbing wheels,

but

i always think you must really have to love the wheels you have though to get them refurbed,

there are so many other wheels out there that dont need refurbing.

van looks nice with rs4`s but having a nice individual colour like that id have to run a set of wheels that are a bit more individual aswell.

Colour coded, thats another thing. i dont know what colour it is. the people who i bought it from said it was phoenix yellow bmw. but that is way out. its not vw gold. i dont know what other colour it could be

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Just paint em gloss black mate or a graphite grey colour... Will look real good T: Vans an original colour anyway so i dont think you need really mad wheels. T:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
No idea. Looks bmw but hard to tell in a pic. When i said original i ment different :D Van looks good :ILU:

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
it does look bmw

are you sure its not?

a slight colour variance wouldnt show if you only done the centre caps

gloss black wheels with colour coded caps would look sweeeet!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Colour coded, thats another thing. i dont know what colour it is. the people who i bought it from said it was phoenix yellow bmw. but that is way out. its not vw gold. i dont know what other colour it could be

Try a Peueot colour, code KAW, can't remember name, I just use codes, it may not be but try it T:.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I say polish them up bright!!! :D

Yeah they are quite a common wheel but they'd be transformed polished to a shine, instead of going down the dull colour route polishing them would really make them standout and suite the van I reckon.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Polished!! EVERYONE is running around on black wheel now.

Black is the new 'Venom'......I:

As for the colour - pop along to a local paint supplier (auto, not houshold Rasp:) or decent bodyshop - they should have colour chips of EVERY paint code there is - they'll be able to match it up and give you an exact code - and if it's a supplier, they'll mix up either a touch up tin or aerosol for you (good for paint chips or colour coding those centre caps)

:)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well what have i done. . . . . . . I was driving past tyre shop thought i'd turn around and see what they have. and came out with some sick looking new 18's. And good job i did as when taking the tyres of my originals i found 1 had actually cracked. Well thats what you get when you buy cheap copy rs4's. well hers a pic of her now :ILU:

oh and thats billy the springer lol

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
How do Spence mate!! tis Tonic!!

them wheels look the snizzle!!
Would like a set of schmidt phantom lines on mine, similar to those there!!
How tricks anyhow??

cheers! :ILU:

well what have i done. . . . . . . I was driving past tyre shop thought i'd turn around and see what they have. and came out with some sick looking new 18's. And good job i did as when taking the tyres of my originals i found 1 had actually cracked. Well thats what you get when you buy cheap copy rs4's. well hers a pic of her now :ILU:

oh and thats billy the springer lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts