VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I reckon the surfers on here appreciate where it is lol. what with it controlling tides etc :D

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
I think the simple answer is yes.
I remember reading years ago, that if the moon was not there, we would have been hit with many more meteorites than we have.
It acts as a sort of meteorite magnet, to keep us safe from the nasty ones.
Or I could have just imagined that!I:

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Do you mean the Moon Matrix ?

It's actually a hollow planetoid spaceship full of lizards who control our brains and everything we do.

Seriously, look it up LOL:

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
It's on the Internet, so it must be true :D

Google "Moon Matrix" it's like a cross Between The Matrix, The Trueman Show and Predator :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Yes, T4 drivers need it more than most. imagine how dark it would be with candles for headlights and no moon to light up the roads!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are the Tories going to sell the ruddy moon as well now?
I think Labour already did - but they waited until moon dust was at its all time low and then sold it. Tories only think they need to sell it cos its costing them money through tidal errosion "oink oink, make the private sector pay".

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Without the moon, Earths axis would wave about all over the place like Mars does.
It stabilises the obliquity of the Earth or somat.

I'm not sure it is a space ship tho Neal. ;)
How it got there is a mystery tho.
The BBC had some nice theories......as usual.

If it came from outer space. the orbit would take it back out to space.
It would form an eliptacal orbit, that would take it back to where the orbit started.
if came from earth the same would happen. and it would crash back to earth......eventually

The moon is moving away tho

to maintain an orbit like it does it would have to have been propelled at orbit level using an exact ammount of force.
so did it hit a lucky comet or somat? which led to such a steady climate that life could happen and surfing take place?
it would be really jammy if it did......how it got in w'our orbit is still a total mystery to me.

Maybe if this is a holographic virtual reality universe....then maybe the computer programmer..........just .........created it there!? Rasp:

No one was here when it turned up so i guess we will never know.....did anyone sign for it?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I love the moon especially when it's full WaaaaaaaHoooooooooo!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts