VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried fitting 22" wheels today to my t5, only to find they catch real bad!

Spacers required I think has anybody else had this same issue and if so where did they get spacers from?

Also does this mean if spacers were fitted would I require longer wheel bolts?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I don't know myself but Mark the plumber had RR 22's on his.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Rising Sun Campers in Coventry had a T5 for sale on e bay a while back on 22s, so they will know. It could be due to the offset of the wheels or tyre profile. What are you using.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rising Sun Campers in Coventry had a T5 for sale on e bay a while back on 22s, so they will know. It could be due to the offset of the wheels or tyre profile. What are you using.
Overfinch super seven copies, tyres 285 35 22.

Was gonna change the tyres to 265 30 22

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I had Range Rover 22's had no problems with rubbing on the rear only on the fronts on full lock. Mine were 265/35/22

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
At 70 on speedo sat nav said 74. To be honest loved the look ride not too bad but i'm running range rover 20's at mo just for winter but on the look out for some nice 20's i like Daz36's and i think there top of the list at mo.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I think there called crab claws for bmw x5. There on another thread but i can't post it. I f Daz is on he might be good enough to put a pic up for us.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Looks sweet Daz i'm going to have to get intouch with Alex see when we can sort a visit out. He told me they do them in hyper silver. Got my new door mirrors colour coded now.T:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
No as theres only me drives it didn't see the need for the extra few quid. Auto fold would have been nice but i thought how often would i do that. Bit tight but gives a little extra towards wheels i'm going to need new wheel bolts too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey we did run 22's on our T5 thats just gone :( we had 30 profile tyres on them.
Thanks for the info was thinking might need 30's. Ordered some spacers today as I think offset is not quite right, will repost when fitted with the out come. Watch this space haven't give up yet on these 22's !;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
bought from overfinch so not copies mate ,,they where mad money ,,came with everthing needed to go on ,,i have coil overs on aswell ,,the tyre size is 255/30/22 :cool:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts