VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I think they would look cool on our van, and practical. Already got a cracked lens. I have found stick-on ones on e-bay but i want the proper steel, screw on ones.

Ta
-Lindy

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
You should be just about able to see them on this picture. They were a VAG part, and yes ebay is the place but you will need to keep checking only come up every couple of months and seem to go for £15 - £20, never did find a set of the front ones for sale but they do exist

Never tried the main stealer for them

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great replys thanks. £15-20 sounds good. I will keep my eyes peeled. If anyone reads this and has a pair they want to sell, drop us a pm

Ta
x

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the site soupyT: But i cannot find them on there. Would it be possible to post
a link to a picture of them on the site?

Ta
-Lindy

·
Registered
794 Posts
They are on the special offers page, close to the bottom. I don't know how to do links.
Mr BullBar.com
Chin Chin Soupy.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I picked up some unusual stainless steel ones on ebay a while back. Think they are bespoke as not seen any before or since. Just ain't got round to fitting them yet.

·
Registered
756 Posts
You should be just about able to see them on this picture. They were a VAG part, and yes ebay is the place but you will need to keep checking only come up every couple of months and seem to go for £15 - £20, never did find a set of the front ones for sale but they do exist

Never tried the main stealer for them
yep ebay, thems the same as mine about £20 about 2 years ago...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts