VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll set the image, the inch lip at the bottom of the sliding door is perfect but some idiot bent the inch lip below the passenger door with a jack I guess missing the jacking point, on the other side of the van it's ok but the lip is not straight on any van dipping in at the back by the rear jacking point.

I have 70mm side bars but cannot get past seeing this uneven line on both sides (the vans White so stands out, if I spray the lip black ti hide this the bars will look like outriggers so here is the question.

Does anyone produce a small trim strip to fit along here to tidy it up that's not a side skirt and can still be used with sidebars???

Sorry to ramble I:

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
my fist van was like that and did my head in, it just looks awfull, took mine to a mate with a ramp and we pulled it back straight while up on the ramp, cant remember how we did it but we clamped the damaged section and somehow atatched to the floor then lifted the ramp a little to pull the damage out.. it worked really well and couldnt see it at all afterwards...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts