VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit personal I know!

I've got loads of excuses...................I carry dogs, surfboards, wetsuits, kids ,live seals (and tow dead ones........and dolphins) cook inside, move compost, plaster, logs and coal.

Everyone else has the attitude "Use the van - keep the car for POSH!"

Is it any wonder I get upset when the saucepans say that "Hendrix is a bit stinky!"

Any ideas about making Hendrix smell fresher please reply to hendrixsmellslkenewlynmarket.com :D

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Keep some freshly ground coffee in a mesh bag hanging somewhere or a handful of roasted, strong coffee beans in the front compartment of your side pocket.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Post a piccy of the interior of your van. If there are visible stains, give em a good wash!
other than that i'd say treat it to a valet to get rid of the stink!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Bake some bread in there I:

Go mad with a bottle of Fabreeze type stuff. I did my ex AA with SILIT BANG which got rid of the oil smell - then fabreeze to get rid of the silit bang smell

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
James the best thing you can do to stop your van smelling is do not allow yourself to go in it:D

Its not what you carry its you that stinks my friend,sorry to have to tell you but you do stink I:

P.s. try a de-ionising cartridge,or that stuff they spread under thier noses in the autopsy room ;)

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this IS a wind up rightI:
Just been out to have a sniff..........................................

Seems the main problem is.................................. the rear triple seat I scored off Vyper! :*

Clearly Barnstalpe Mark is the Stench Wizard :D

I'll have to jet wash and hope for some sunshine Rasp:

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'll tell you something that really does whiff...........dried milk spills.

I know some comedian's gonna have fun with that remark, but I'm being serious, a friend of mine who runs a B & B had to replace the carpet because he couldn't get the smell out.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I'll tell you something that really does whiff...........dried milk spills.

I know some comedian's gonna have fun with that remark, but I'm being serious, a friend of mine who runs a B & B had to replace the carpet because he couldn't get the smell out.
de-icer in an aerosol can gets rid of...T:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts