VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will this fit my 05 t26 ? E bay item number 400785551214. It says it will but ive bought a few things from e bay which haven't. If anybody knows any cheaper ones let me know. Seems expensive for a piece of pattern plastic.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yes bud VW, got 1 for mine the other week, got discount as Son works there but it was 85p to him. There not as easy to fit either, I took the door panel off so I didn't mark the pin and warmed the pin up with a heat gun as I couldn't get it on right. Part number that he ordered was 3B0837187B

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes bud VW, got 1 for mine the other week, got discount as Son works there but it was 85p to him. There not as easy to fit either, I took the door panel off so I didn't mark the pin and warmed the pin up with a heat gun as I couldn't get it on right. Part number that he ordered was 3B0837187B
Thanks for that. Excuse my ignorance but don't they just screw onto the white part of the lock which pertrudes out of the door frame ?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It screws on to the metal pin that comes off the door lock, it's very tight fit and I'm assuming Theres a special tool to screw it on
Are we talking about the same part ? On my sliding door the black pull knob is missing leaving a white plastic part which runs through the skin of the door frame to the lock. I thought the hollow pull knob would just twist onto the white part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts