VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Mb quartz mate really deep bass if you use an amp don't really need a sub as these are a small sub speaker cant remember the model but they aren't cheap

·
Registered
768 Posts
I hadn't thought of not having a sub, will they not rattle the door to pieces?
I'm just installing some INFINITY KAPPA 65.9cs in my T5. Regarding rattles just make sure while everything is apart you add some Dynamat or similar all over the door and door card, this will make a huge difference to the sound...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roger that, it seems that you have to spend just as much money on padding as on speakers but no point doing half a job!

·
Registered
256 Posts
see my post earlier. just fitted vibe slick components without pods , spacers etc. works a treat!

I didn't think you could fit a speaker in the door here due to the space behind. What size are these speakers? Mine are 6" and I would love to put them where you have, mostly for cost reasons as door pods are quite pricey I: Any advice on mounting them there?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Oh, and I will be fitting some Alpine components in mine. I think they are SPG-17CS (picture in my build thread). Don't know what they are going to sound like yet but hopefully they will be good as I have gone for a complete Alpine setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts