VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1301 - 1320 of 1335 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Re: The NEW dorset meet

More help needed.

I am wanting to disconnect the rear courtesy lights from the main battery and have they work only from the leisure battery.
I have some 11a auto cable and a kettle on the boil if any one wants to help.

Located just off columbia road.

Cheers

·
Registered
360 Posts
The door switch for the curtosy light works on the negative earth, so its just a case of running a live from your leisure battery to the light (through a fuse of course)

I'd give you a hand but a) it's just started raining, and b) I'm half way through a bottle of white.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi Matt, yeah good to meet you on Sunday :)

Try a search for Dorset Volks Fest, maybe what you're looking for?
It'll certainly open up some more search options ;)
Hi Matt

I run Dorset Volks Fest and Dorset Volksfest show page but not on the Dorset T4/T5 page anymore. If your still waiting on approval to the page you could always message Bullfrog on here as he runs the Facebook page too!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Re: The NEW dorset meet

Ladies and gents of the local forum, I need some help.

For what seems like a life time I have been waiting for some lowering springs from t4s r us.
They are 50mm green heavy duty lowering springs but they are way out of stock and will be for a few more weeks.

The plan was to get the springs a while ago and the very generous Martin was going to give me some support in putting them on.

In the lengthy wait for the springs, my MOT was due, Any guesses?

The spring has cracked and will need replacing.
I have until Thursday to source another set of springs, I think that they will have to put them on as it has a few other bits that needs doing and I am also away for a few days IN THE VAN CAMPING!!!

So, If anyone has a spare set of springs that i can "borrow" for a few weeks until my ones come through the post, it would be much appreciated.

I am sure that i can supply some beers and biscuits to say thank you.

Cheers guys.

LuKe "needs springs" Webb

1301 - 1320 of 1335 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.