VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the one with centre belt not lap belt ,in inca in good nick . south coast but up the m3 quite often pm me if you can help . :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a good clean double front seat out of a 2006 sportline. Nice condition as the van only done 40k and most of that probably was not carrying a passenger. I,m in Weymouth so just down the road from you. It has the seat base which has excellant storage and the back folds forward.
Regards
Jason

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi.. I'm picking my t4 up on Sunday from tidy transporters and driving south to Portsmouth via the m3, it has an immaculate double passenger chair with shoulder seat belt. Does anyone want to trade for a good condition single arm rest captains chair?

Cheers, steve
(pm me if your interested)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Im up in Portsmouth and have an Inca double as per what you want from a 2000 T4. couple screw holes in back material but v good aside from that. £50 takes it bud

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi, I have one of these about to be avaialble from my 2009 T5, should be avialble in the next 10 days or so, in very good condition, looking at recent eBay prices seems to be worth around £100,

Cheers,

R

1 - 12 of 12 Posts