VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people i've been looking for a inca double front seat for ages all the ones i find are way to far away
,does anyone have one or know of one in north wales.
thanks pete:*

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hello people i've been looking for a inca double front seat for ages all the ones i find are way to far away
,does anyone have one or know of one in north wales.
thanks pete:*
Cant help you on the seat front but good to meet someone else from Pen on here LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a nice van youve got there i had a look at the pics i'm sooo jealous.
I take it you haven't met ben he's also from pen he has the black sportline 06 plate lwb you tend to see our vans together alot on the beach as we kitesurf most weekends.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi Pete,

I have a double inca front seat, its the one that folds down flat and has a lap belt for the centre, good condition and I am only down the road in sunny Caernarfon.

cheers Dave.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thats a nice van youve got there i had a look at the pics i'm sooo jealous.
I take it you haven't met ben he's also from pen he has the black sportline 06 plate lwb you tend to see our vans together alot on the beach as we kitesurf most weekends.
ahhh does he live or park up near the church?? seen it there few times when walking the hound ;) but no havnt met him

thanks for kind words bout van, its called bugs, according to my children and they've even given me a bugs bunny toy to put in front window, how nice of them eh LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
585 Posts
If i had a van like that i wouldn't let my kids into it ,its messy enough now and they hardly go in it.
Well if they get it dirty it will clean, labour of love T:T: wasnt you i passed in conwy tunnel last night was it?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well if they get it dirty it will clean, labour of love T:T: wasnt you i passed in conwy tunnel last night was it?
Holy , Pete you were right, it's like a limo in there. transporterT5, you aren't seeing the inside of mine :eek:

That is a superb interior. Love the big LCD in there and the front seats look super comfy, very envious A:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yes, that's me, black sportline up by the church T:
Thats one seriously nice van mate, i stood looking at it for 5 mins, from a distance of corse I: dog thought i,d gone mad!!.
first words when i got home to the wife was........ "i seriously got to get mine resprayed black" LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Holy , Pete you were right, it's like a limo in there. transporterT5, you aren't seeing the inside of mine :eek:

That is a superb interior. Love the big LCD in there and the front seats look super comfy, very envious A:
Glad you like T:T:

·
Registered
585 Posts
I can just hope i win the lotto so i can have a van like that, i still wouldn't let my missis and kids in it lol.
:D
I,m bit like that but trying hard not to say.dont touch that, dont do that, stop playing with that LOL:LOL: mind you i havnt tried to get our old english sheep dog in back yet after walk along beach, and dont think i will as he tends to bring the beach home with him!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts