VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do i need to book , Travelling apx 2-3 am Weds morning.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.T:T:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
i would think you could rock up at the tunnel and get straight on...having just come back from france and it was quiet....ferry would be similar i would guess.... :ILU:

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Dover - Dunkirk will be your cheapest option from Norfolkline.

And cheaper to book online in advance than paying when you get there.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
dover to callies there doing specil at the minute £48 with p&o

defanitly worth booking in advance as that price goes upto 170 if you do it on arival

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Some competitive prices with LD Lines Dover to Boulogne at the moment.
Book online for the best prices tho T:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Dover to Dunkirk with Nolfolk line is £29 one way at 2am on Wed morning if you book today.

That's for a swb T4 (booked as a car/motorhome under 2.4m heigh) with two adults single ticket.

Return varies on time/ date

If you book today you get a booking reference emailed which is all you need, infact I didn't even need it they did it off my passport didn't even ask for the ref number T:

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Booking in advance saves on messing about at termial and having to get out your van and go buy a ticket - plus its cheaper in advance.

We went with P&O and paid about £45 return.
A benefit of P&O is they will prob bump you onto an earlier ferry F.O.C (if it suits you - if theres room!).
We did, we were offered and took an earlier trip both ways - brilliant A:. If you dont ask for it you dont get charged any extra - if you ask there is an admin fee :(.
Only works within a couple of hours of your sailing.

worth a thought during planning stage

They have Licence plate recognition too - excellent stuff. I drove up to the window and the French lady greeted me with a smile and addressed me by name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts