VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi Cornish folk im coming down again in my red rocket looking forward not towing a trailer and now with my hugh power upgrade ill be looking out for morriss so i might have a chance of keeping up with him enough to wave look out for my red velle black bra black windows black 19" 170plus horses ha ha (S1 NJO)

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Reginol meet bud on wed next week Audiosport kels cardrew ind est redruth 7pm, pop along all welcome :ILU:

Its not me you should worry about......................

you wanna watch out for Conspiracy in his ABBA wagon that thing is rapido................

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
There aint nuffin wrong with a dancing queen in a blue van going like a swede outta hell :ILU:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Now, the question you REALLY want to ask Chris (Conspiracy) is "who wrote GAY on his bra..." LOL:
haha that was fookin funny that, full pub, near shouting it out as well.... the looks he got for that quote.... priceless really.

will be there wednesday n all. long haul down but always worth it.
should pop along siwilkie, show off the van and the 170 horses you have

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Tell you what lads, it sounds the place to be down your way H:

Jason Donovan, gay bras, speeding swedes and technicolour gimp suits..............and I thought all the fun was up here, noshing on carrots and snorkelling in bogs, but not forgetting eating our young :D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts