VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet again VW dealer efficiencies are apparent. No help at all! Need some up to date part numbers for the longer rear seat mushroom bolts as the 703####### numbers are now no longer available. Is there another option for installing the seats? Tried a few eBay types but they are either so expensive I'd need to sell the van to buy them, or the short ones. Seems its all going knockers-up with my LWB. :(

·
Previously; stevemadbiker
1,308 Posts
Hi
The only difference that was apparent when the parts guy checked was the that there was an A added to the end of the number.

Nick has added a link to the numbers any issues pm me, I even managed to get a bit of discount got all eight bolts for £ 50 all in.

steve

·
1,308 Posts
Hi
The only difference that was apparent when the parts guy checked was the that there was an A added to the end of the number.

Nick has added a link to the numbers any issues pm me, I even managed to get a bit of discount got all eight bolts for £ 50 all in.

steve
Ok
have had chance to check the invoice, this may help also not sure if this is a another part number

WHT 005 871

this is on the invoice and also on the stick on label (applied by vw Germany) on the bag with the bolts in, I think this is main part number or something like that.

steve

·
1,308 Posts
Glad to help
just for info the bolt comes with the metal washer with the black plastic cover as well
steve
T:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Excuse me for being dumb but how do the seats stay attached:confused: Do the feet of the seat just click over the mushroom bolts and that's it:confused: Or is there an actual mechanical locking mechanism?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts