VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking round for a decent cover to put on drive to get a few jobs done cause it's either raining or frosty latley:(

Anybody used or know of a good bit of kit to buy out there?T:

Cheers in advance

·
Registered
90 Posts
hi again! i use one of those gazebos the ones that collapse and have 3 sides,there ace loads of room and can put the sides on any side?(if that makes sense???!!!):D:D but i have seen the one that you inflate and look like a hanger,but i guess they mega monies...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got a 3m by 6m garage tent for £175. It has been up all winter and proved very strong. Did have to go out during the snowy nights and bang the snow off the roof, but the snow i got was well severe!!! Link for the tent is below.

http://www.quictents.co.uk/quictent/3mx6m-portable-garage-gm1102.html

If you do go for it, make sure you add some duct tape to some of the joins and make sure its it is well secured to the ground as it would make a very pretty, large white kite, but that said is a great piece of kit for the money and has loads off room to park and work on a T4

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Think just kampers do em, not sure on a price tough ?

Steve W....

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for replies guys. Think i'll look at link from cookin_on_gaz. Will have to tie it dowwn tight as advised. Don't think the RAF would appreciate a large white kite in their flight path:eek:

Could be great target practice thoughI:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts