VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody having some fun with the electrics! My caravelle has recently begun playing up with first the brake light warning lamp flashing (glow plug) which appears now to be ok after following the thread on that problem. But I noticed that whenever i press the brake pedal the headlight on the drivers side comes on in dipped mode! This happens if it is parked up with no key in or if i am driving. What could be causing this? I had a new stereo fitted about a fortnight before which was working fine apart from the fact it would memorise any stations. It then just stopped one day altogether and would only work when the ignition was switched off. I went back ant the guy at halfords swapped wiring so it was always live but i have to turn it off manually now but it does remember stations? I was wondering if anybody had any ideas, i'm no electrician but if you point me in the right direction i would be most appreciative

Cheers

Phil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: The flashing coil light re appeared after i put my lights on dip!!!!!! I think the bulb may be the issue on the rear drivers side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts