VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone advise me on which Audi style daylight running lights are the best ones on the market as there are so many choices for the t4. Is there anything I need to look out for e.g. quality/fit?

·
Banned
924 Posts
Welcome to the forum fella T: what type of lights do you have in mind ?? replace whole headlamps, split your standard ones or just stick on some leds someplece ??... there is a somebody on ebay selling from newton poppleford (just outside sidmouth) and he does some stick on leds and complete light conversions T: although i think looking at the pics for the short nose headlamps they are not mot compliant due to not having the side repeater part built in although the long nose ones do...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi, I fitted some Audi style DRL from Karlites to my long nose T4. The overall quality is very good although i needed to adjust a couple of plastic "fins" on the sides of the lights which prevented them from fitting properly...only by a millimetre or two. I actually rang them up and ordered over the phone, this saved me a few pounds! this is what they look like......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts