VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordering a set of audi style lights with the led's on monday, obviously there's an ignition live somewhere in the engine bay, but where's the best place to nick one from? Is there one in the lighting loom already? I'm also going to be putting some fog lights in the bumper and will be incorporating some led's into those too, so would like to run them all off the same feed.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance,

Framps

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If it's the devil eye lights you are looking at, they just plug straight onto the sockets that come with the van. Jakbskate's were a doddle to fit (once you have got the slam panel off without damaging the paint on the wings!). His were the ones from Germany so LHD (not ideal).
They do look stunning, and although not everyone's cup of tea, I think the chrome ones really modernise the look of the van. Good luck. T:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
If it's the devil eye lights you are looking at, they just plug straight onto the sockets that come with the van. Jakbskate's were a doddle to fit (once you have got the slam panel off without damaging the paint on the wings!). His were the ones from Germany so LHD (not ideal).
They do look stunning, and although not everyone's cup of tea, I think the chrome ones really modernise the look of the van. Good luck. T:
are rhd ones availiable?
are lhds ok for the mot??

thanksT:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts