VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 18's are off and we now roll on 16's, to be honest the van is much more comfy to drive now, also its lowered the van by about 1/2":D

Pics below with the new rims...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
what size tyres are you now running???

looks really good mate you have me thinking now instead of the norm,,,we are in a standard van eg suspension/wheels/tyres so i don't know yet what a t4 feels like once lowered & big wheels & smaller profiles used,,,,,,looks nice & tight mateT:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'm liking that mate, very balanced look. I'm on 17's as thought 18's were just a tad bigger than I wanted to go and as the missus says, every inch counts!

·
Registered
108 Posts
What are the rims, i like them!

Just realised, i think you live over the road from me!!!! Have admired your van when walking past!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What are the rims, i like them!

Just realised, i think you live over the road from me!!!! Have admired your van when walking past!
VW phaeton i think, they are fairly rare as in only seen a couple of sets.. got these from Germany (ebay)..

Red van on RS8...? opposite nearly..LOL:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
they look sweet on your van jim .i might keep the set of phatons i have for a future project

·
Registered
80 Posts
The 18's are off and we now roll on 16's, to be honest the van is much more comfy to drive now, also its lowered the van by about 1/2":D

Pics below with the new rims...

mk1 phaeton wheels, my t4 came with a set that iv sold on now.
yours look alot better as mine has MASSIVE tyres!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts