VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its my wedding anniversary today. I've done the normal card and flowers and it all been finished off with a lovely meal in our local Indian restaurant. The inebriated walk home and the good banter, memories and communication two people in love can only have, has been fantastic.

So, am I wrong to be on here?

You see, I live in a town house, and I thought I'd 'just check' the forum before going upstairs; as you do!

Not only did I check the usual, I'm now writing drivel!

My question is - I know I'm not alone. YOU know I'm not alone!

Who else is going to own up to forum'ing when they've been on their wedding day, anniversary, birthday, etc... You know, the important, of the minute event, that means the beloved forum can and should wait until - dare I say it - tomorrow!

Com' on own up - get it off your chest - you'l feel better and so will we! lol

Who's going to start us off....I:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Yep been on here and went to my local meet and camp over on my wedding aneversery Without the wife T:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Dont expect me to be on here on Sunday. 33 year anniversary, and if I AM on here, the last :eek:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Trick you know what this day is for me and yet here I am :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
You really shouldnt be on here on a day like to today you should be upstairs embracing each other not embracing the forum downstairs, women are like classic sports cars they need alot of love understanding and a good going over the bodywork before putting away for the night

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Trick,

Is the wife waiting patiently upstairs for you? Its one of those times of the year when sex is guaranteed, birthdays and anniversary!!

Get up there and get to it!!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
was our 7 year aniversary the other day (actually been together for 18 yearsI:).....

anyway the Mrs. went to bed in the spare room and i spent most of the evening under the bath trying to repair a water leak.....and who said romance was dead??

(in the Mrs. defence she's sleeping downstairs for a few nights as the kids are trying to kill her as they've taken to waking up during the night (she's a bit of a softie).... I don't have that problem... they either sleep or they get told to go back to sleepT:)

·
Registered
572 Posts
My 2 year anniversary was on the 4th September, didn't do a lot but this was mainly due to my son being born on the 28th August! So we pushed the pram around the boating lake in Newquay then came home!LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts