VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent all year looking for a different decal to put on the bus. Ended up designing my own and fitted them today. Cost me a bit as had to have some of the buses drawn. Well their on now and I'm happy :ILU:

:)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll speak to the bloke that made them. I had to pay for the desgn cost etc, will get back with cost etc.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi, I think it looks very cool. When you find out a cost could you PM me as I'd be interested, dependant on price.
Cheers,
Tony

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, the price for the decals is £25 for two and this covers the postage. I paid £45 to have them made so thats a bargain. I am not making anything on them, if you all club together I'm sure he can drop the price. My commission is a beer for the design if I bump into you at the shows !!!:cheers:cheers :cheers

Colours are:

Black - Red - Light Grey - White - Yellow - Orange - Cerise Pink – Purple - Light Blue - Blue - Green - Silver - Charcoal and Gold

You will need to contact Alan Williams at http://www.awsigndesign.co.uk/

If you need any changes etc he can do that for you. :ILU:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well thats what makes this decal so interesting, put your own mark on it, DUBVOLUTION, EVOLUTION DUBS, we can all have a different one. :ILU: aslong as it doesnt become and underground society. :eek:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Dont copy his stickers guys , be original :ILU:
Not really copying as the guy has given the contact details of the guy who designed it to go through him. The design is so good it seems a shame not to utilse it else where, epecially if the tag line can be changed to keep it a bit original.

·
Registered
99 Posts
A great design and a great idea. A letter and cheque are on there way to the supplier as i type; nothing wrong in going for the same as others if that thing is so well done in the first place. A: Guarantee there wont be many of them on the roads of Norwich. :ILU:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
isant this whats the forums all about "choices" if you dont like it fine, if you do go for it !!!! At most of the big shows this year the sticker man (you know the trader with all the boards of stickers) was there and I bought some from him, but getting to the point when you see them over and over again. Happy that some VWT4 forum members can have something different to the norm. I'll pop in for a beer if I spot those decals :cheers , :ILU: , T:

·
Registered
153 Posts
out of all the decals ive ever seen this is the best - pure class! order placed & beer money ready to say thanks :ILU:

·
Registered
183 Posts
having seen them for myself on fri night,gonna have to get some ordered. Nice to meet up with you by the way...Matt (silver t5 velle)

·
Registered
153 Posts
just fitted mine, looks great, slightly moddifed the design, I made the T5 a combi with just 2 windows
spoke with alan, think you may find them popping up on ebay,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts