VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here going to this???? I can get the Help for Heroes van there but I can not stay as I have other commitments on this weekend.

18-20 March 2011, Castle Combe, Wilts

http://dubaid.co.uk/

The show is to be held to raise money for the Help For Heroes charity.

The Cruise is to say "THANK YOU WOOTTON BASSETT" for what they do week after week for our fallen heroes when, sadly, they are brought home through the town.

The bikers have done it, so have the Minis, MGs, cyclists and even the joggers.

Now it's time us v-dubbers did it!

Come and help us make this new show a success, raise lots of money for charity and, at the same time, show your support for our troops.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm planning to go, Jimmer, but work commitments mean I probably won't be able to get there til Saturday morning. What sort of help do you need?

Steve

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm planning to go, Jimmer, but work commitments mean I probably won't be able to get there til Saturday morning. What sort of help do you need?

Steve

Help selling the raffle tickets and look after the van. I can get the van there but can not stay due to other commitments. T:

Im going, ill help if i can T:
That would be great.

Only a few weeks left to get your tickets, come on now ladsT:
So very true come on guys not long to go, lets all get selling tickets.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Well ive pleaded my case with the good lady and i will be there for the full weekend with the H4H camper. I am going to need some help tho so i can pee and feed.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well ive pleaded my case with the good lady and i will be there for the full weekend with the H4H camper. I am going to need some help tho so i can pee and feed.
If I don't manage to get there on Friday I'll make sure I'm there first thing Saturday to lend a handT:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Went to order tickets tonight and they're all gone. Just text one of the organisers to see if I can get a couple of extra tickets. Anyone changing there plans, please can I have first dibs on your tickets? :gl

Thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
:D All good. Rob (organiser) text back and said he'd put 3 back up on the website...... they were gone is minutes. Luckily I had 2 of them for me and a mate. See you all there. Looks like a full house!
Anybody know if theres a big screen to watch the Engalnd Rugby on? Otherwise we can all squeeze round my van to watch it:eek:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can't get there on Saturday - does any know if it's going to be a full programme on Sunday (Show vans, trade stands etc)? I only ask because I know there's the cruise through Wooton Bassett Sunday morning. Cheers! T:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
gonna be a biggie, just supplied 500 stickers (free of course) for all that cruise Wotton, bummer is my van go's that weekend.....

1 - 20 of 89 Posts