VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 737 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to consolidate my adverts for wind deflectors into one easy to use page. If you have any questions regarding Dubflecta wind deflectors simply PM me and I will endeavour answer promptly.

Dubflecta wind deflectors are now available in 2 different styles, Dubflecta SLEEK and Dubflecta RETRO. Both styles are made from in a dark smoked acrylic. They fit up inside your window channel and are held in position with some barbed plastic spring clips ( supplied ). Unlike some of the cheaper brands available, they will not rattle around / fall out or drop down when you wind your window down. Once fitted correctly, they will also work with factory electric windows without causing any obstructions to the window sensors. Dubflecta wind deflectors are supplied with easy to follow instructions and can be fitted in 10 minutes by most people.

Dubflecta SLEEEK wind deflectors are a stylish wind deflector with a modern, flush fitting profile. SLEEK deflectors are very competitively priced and are a superior quality to most of the competition. Due to their smaller profile and flush fitting they blend in with the lines of your van and most people love the look of them.

Dubflecta RETRO wind deflectors are a premium quality wind deflectors. They are a much larger wind deflector than most and they are not only deeper they tend to stick out a bit more. All this means that they can "push" more air so they are a high performance wind deflector. With Dubflecta RETRO wind deflectors you are able to have your window wound approximately half way down whilst driving at motorway speeds before you experience any turbulence inside your cab. Of all of the deflectors that I have seen, Dubflecta RETROs are simply the best available.

Why fit Wind Deflectors???

Ventilation! Moving or sitting still, rainy or sunny, wind/rain deflectors allow plenty of ventilation throughout your vehicle while keeping the elements where they belong...outside your van.

Wind Noise! It's remarkable just how much quieter things are inside the van with wind deflectors fitted. Even when the window is open, the air is somewhat directed around the window opening, reducing the amount of wind generated noise.

While parked, you can leave the windows open a little to allow the air inside the van to circulate, keeping the interior cooler. You can also leave your windows slightly open whilst you sleep without worrying about rain entering.

While driving with the windows open, wind/rain deflectors allow you to take advantage of the fresh outside air while minimizing the amount of wind and noise entering your window.

On those humid Summer days, the ones where your windows fog very easily, you can partially open your windows without getting soaked by the rain, allowing great ventilation to help keep your windows defogged.

We all know that driving at speed in a Transporter with the front windows open all the way gives you a blast of air right in the side of the head. Wind/rain deflectors minimize that effect and may even prevent the occasional bee or wasp from making your day that much more exciting.

To watch an independent video review of Dubflecta wind deflectors in action please follow this link
http://campervanculture.com/2011/10/l-shape-wind-deflector-review/

PRICING / How to place and order with discount

Forum members can buy a pair of wind deflectors from the SLEEK range for £24.95 including delivery and from the RETRO range for £36.95 including delivery. To order simply send a paypal payment to [email protected], remember to include your model number ie T4 RETRO and delivery address and forum name please. Delivery is usually within 5 working days.

To clarify for EVERYONE, our offer to forum members for FREE delivery includes delivery to standard UK postcodes via MY HERMES which is a 3 to 5 working days service. If you require a faster service you can upgrade to TNT EXPRESS for an additional £8. This means that if you order before mid day, you will receive your parcel next day with a 99% success.

Here are some photos of the most popular deflectors that I supply.

T5 SLEEK

T5 RETRO

T4 SLEEK

T4 RETRO

T25 RETRO

Caddy Mk2 SLEEK

CADDY MK3 RETRO

CADDY MK3 SLEEK

VW LT 1996 - 2006 RETRO

VW LT 1978 - 1996 RETRO

Mk5 Golf 3 DOOR RETRO

Mk5 Golf 5 DOOR SLEEK

MK4 GOLF 5 Door SLEEK

MK3 GOLF 3 DOOR RETRO

MK2 GOLF 3 DOOR RETRO

MK1 GOLF 3 DOOR RETRO

Polo 6N RETRO

LUPO RETRO

I keep most of the VW range of wind deflectors in stock so let me know if there are any you need.

I can also supply most NON VW wind deflectors, here are a few that I regularly sell. If you have a car that you would like deflectors for PM me and I will get a price for you.

CLASSIC MINI

FORD KA RETRO

TRANSIT 2000 - 2012

TRANSIT 1986 - 2000 RETRO

VIVARO RETRO

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Hi, I bought a pair of T5 sleek defectors from you at Camper mart, I fitted them within 5 minutes when I got home and they are great! fit great, easy to install and it causes no problems with the window going up and down!

When I was buying he deflectors I asked about defectors for the VW Kombi sliding windows, looking at the pics you've put up I had a thought that you might be able to use the deflectors off the VW golf, the LT or even the T25.... Just a thought, and something you could look into,

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I bought a pair of T5 sleek defectors from you at Camper mart, I fitted them within 5 minutes when I got home and they are great! fit great, easy to install and it causes no problems with the window going up and down!

When I was buying he deflectors I asked about defectors for the VW Kombi sliding windows, looking at the pics you've put up I had a thought that you might be able to use the deflectors off the VW golf, the LT or even the T25.... Just a thought, and something you could look into,

Thanks for the kind comments Mini Geek. I think that the LT / T25 / Golf would be to large but I will offer one up to my sliding window on my van and see how it fits. Even if they are to big I will have a go at cutting one down and bonding it on and see how that works.

I will report back to you later.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The closest fit to my sliding window is a classic transit retro deflector. Obviously it will requiring trimming down and bonding on properly but it would stop the leaking issues that you spoke about.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi mate, Forgive me in advance as I'm a bit new to this. I'm after a set of Sleek deflectors for my T4 Caravelle but I have only ever used Paypal on Ebay. What do I have to do?
Cheers in advance.T:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HI SI,

Yes I can supply them for Passat B5, only available in RETRO flavour. Here is a pic that a customer sent me, it gives you a little idea of what they are like!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there, could I please ask if you are still selling the Retro T25 deflectors as I am interested in a pair, thank you.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi, whilst we arent allowed to 'name and shame' on this forum I still believe in giving credit where it is due...

Bought some Dubflecta T4 sleek wind deflectors off ebay. They arrived quickly, fit great and look brilliant.

Your mobile number at the bottom of the fitting instructions offered welcome insurance even though I didnt need your help!

Thanks! T:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, whilst we arent allowed to 'name and shame' on this forum I still believe in giving credit where it is due...

Bought some Dubflecta T4 sleek wind deflectors off ebay. They arrived quickly, fit great and look brilliant.

Your mobile number at the bottom of the fitting instructions offered welcome insurance even though I didnt need your help!

Thanks! T:
Ah many thanks for your kind words. You are absolutely correct they are brilliant deflectors LOL!A:T:I:

1 - 20 of 737 Posts