VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
me too but to party this year rather than trade. I fancy wearing those fluorescent socks next year.
Is,sit can we have a forum area this year??

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
If i see Anthony, (organizer) usually see him about,i shall ask him about this for you if you want, jimbo or somebody pm me a tel No... and i'll try and pass it on, only live couple of miles from him...

Ant....*<:)>

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Just been on the website....

Can not find out where this show is...

Can anyone give me more info than the website?

Thanks Rob

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
caldicote castle right between the 2 severn bridges on the welsh side. it's kind of in a triangle of the M4 the M48 and the severn bridge.
you fancy coming down rob?

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
me too but to party this year rather than trade. I fancy wearing those fluorescent socks next year.
Is,sit can we have a forum area this year??
Bud, there was masses of space for forum camping, be good to have a spot though,

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Put us down, would love to do this one. :ILU:

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If i see Anthony, (organizer) usually see him about,i shall ask him about this for you if you want, jimbo or somebody pm me a tel No... and i'll try and pass it on, only live couple of miles from him...

Ant....*<:)>
mate im anthony parter ;)

let me no numbers also u can do a group booking and get sum discount :)
my number if u need it 07817971589 dave

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Think me & Mrs Dan will be up for this one :D
Nice one Bob, great surroundings and a pub nearby, love the long cut grass made the van look proper low, though might not need the grass this year...I:

and lets get a nice show'n'shine line up.....

·
Registered
254 Posts
..........bring it on isit:D,great mix of music last year during the day and evening really made it a great event for usT:T:T:T:....really looking forward to it again this year....more of the same pleaseA:A:A:T:T:T:T:
dave

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi all. Went out last night to see "BIG MACS WHOLLY SOUL BAND " I must say they were absolutely terrific, and to cap it all,i was told by one of the organisers that they will be playing the saturday night at dubs in the castle,an entertaining night guaranteed,along with druids brew and vans galore should be a great time.:ILU:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts