VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dubshed 2016

Its that time of year again Folks

Lots more info to come over the next couple of weeks but will keep you all posted T:

Always a fab event and now moved to larger site with Free parking etc for those that just want to spectate

Meeting McDonalds Sprucefield 9.30qm Sunday morning to head in together

·
Registered
91 Posts
Want to display your car outside?
If you wish to display your car in the outdoor areas, you do not need to fill in an online entry, just turn up either or both days.
Sounds good to me T:

·
Registered
43 Posts
So it's get close to dubshed has anyone booked tickets yet. I see there £12.50 online booking. Do you think is that per day or for the 2 days. Is there any word on camping at it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Am hopping to go the 2 days but I need to head home on the sat night. Does anyone know if you can get your van out and in again on the Sunday morning or is it a case of one your in your in. ?.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Am hopping to go the 2 days but I need to head home on the sat night. Does anyone know if you can get your van out and in again on the Sunday morning or is it a case of one your in your in. ?.

Good question.

Also will we meet up for a convoy entrance?

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes you can leave saturday and return Sunday as we are in outdoor display area

Just ask For T4/5Forum Pitch T:

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I'll pop over sometime over the weekend - bus ain't going to make it, gearbox only just out to fix the leaking slave cyl, and had to bite the bullet and buy a new cross-member. I'll bring the mkiv golf so it looks like I fit in lol... Can I bring a tent and stay the night for a bit of craic?I:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts