VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

11,711 Posts
You mention some years. The years are the single most important thing.

If the van is over 10 years old you only need to get an MOT on the chassis number.
If the van is less than 10 years old then you need a COC BUT for comercials they were not produced till 2009. And be obtained from VW.

If no COC and younger than 10 years then you need to have IVA.

So tread with care.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.