VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to replace the Indicator Stalk on my 1995 2.4D Transporter as I have put on a new smaller steering wheel (had to get the spline adapter) The current one is way to long always knocking an indicator on when swivelling the drivers etc. There also playing up now, sometimes jamming on

Now I once saw a guy who had done this and fitted I think a MK3 or MK4 Golf to his older Transporter, can anybody tell me if they have done the same and what ones might be suitable?

Any help would be great thanks, Lew

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
AFAIK Golf IV is out. Golf III matches, let alone looking at the MY..... possibly late GII too
However I don`t qite follow U on the wobbling & knocking. Spine adapter shouldn`t be catching...:confused:
Some have hat to cut theirs down to fit, yes... I amongst others.... Might this be U`r problem?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry bad english I meant that the current indicators are easy to accidentally knock up or down as they stick out from the side of the steering wheel. The spline adapter I just mentioned probably didn't need to.

Might try Golf MkIII then thanks

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Polo storks fit too mate, think from a mk3 I fitted in my old van. Only a couple of quid posted from eBay too T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts