VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was driving earlier today and stopped then went to start up again. turned the key and and no glow plug light or any other lights come on. it started up and but the temp gauge and fuel gauge wouldn't budge and the rev counter wasn't working. drove the 80 miles home then went to move the van and now the battery is flat and it wont start. is there any fuse that could of blown?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Could try fuse 15 or 18. Hope this helps. I'm currently have the same problem only the previous owner did a bodge job of the wiring. I'd check them fuses first. Do you have a large black 137 relay by any chance. Could also be the alt or battery if the van went flat when driving home. I'm sure someone else who knows a bit more may be able to help.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate, il be checking in the morning, hoping its something simple! just had a read through your problems, what a ball ache!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeh not great tbh mate. Hopefully get it sorted can fault The members on here especially algo helped me out massively. Hopefully yours is something simple.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorted, was fuse 16! glove box light cable had come off and was touching the other terminal, the glove box light is on the same circuit as the warning lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts