VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys W: I would like to welcome you all to my next meet it's on Sunday 20th October at Dawlish Warren.I will be meeting in the top carpark and I will be at the end so that we got plenty of room and the kids can run around and room for dogs so don't go under the bridge :no because that is the wrong one.
So I will be meeting at the top carpark at 12.30pm where we can have a cuppa and a chat.We are going to have some chips which are £1.50 and there is plenty of other food to choose from at the chip shop and then back to the van for a cuppa H::D and you all are very welcome to join us.T: there is also a pub/fast food place and other shops,amusements and there are toilets as well.
As always there will be tea/coffee and some yummy cake ;) and your all welcome so please fill free to pop along and I hope to see you all there.:db W: :db

yummy

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one up for this meet :blg:blg:blg new and old members are all welcome please fill free to pop along if u want hope to see you all soon T: :db T:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Joe..we,ll be there..wot happened to sleeping out near you? someone near here was asking and I said there should be 1 coming up in the next few weeks..was looking forward to that..never mind we,ll still c u 4 this 1 instead..xxxT:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Joe..we,ll be there..wot happened to sleeping out near you? someone near here was asking and I said there should be 1 coming up in the next few weeks..was looking forward to that..never mind we,ll still c u 4 this 1 instead..xxxT:

hello maria that's great you guys are comeing.the place that I was going to do a wild camp out no one can get to as there are doing road works :* so I will keep that one for next year and as its getting cold now ill probably start the wild camp outs next year see you guys T:

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
no one up for this meet :blg:blg:blg new and old members are all welcome please fill free to pop along if u want hope to see you all soon T: :db T:
Hello mate I'd love to come but kids are playing football on Sundays and it makes meets difficult T:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts