VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunny Exmouth will be the setting for our March meet T:. There is plenty to do in Exmouth for the whole family as well if you fancy making a day of it. We will be there from 11 am with tea and coffee on the go (might even head down a bit earlier to do a bit of paddle boarding if the weather is nice). Then heading down to the bowling alley for a couple of frames and a bite to eat at about 1 if anyone wants to join us. I'll post up a map and a load more details over the next few days.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will be up for this Jonny van should be done hopefully when you are on facebook put in tfi motor trimmers van looks a bit poorly at the moment lolT:

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right so here are the finer points for the March meet.....
It will be on the 15th of March from 11am on queens drive Exmouth just past the R.N.L.I lifeboat station.

Parking is pay and display here, I think it is 50 p per hour.
bear in mind this is a popular spot to park so it will be a bit of a struggle to get all the vans together. I am actually planning on heading up quite a bit earlier to walk the dog on the beach and maybe go in the sea for a paddle. I will be taking a gas stove and tea, coffee making bits but please remember to bring a mug with you.
I'm not doing cake this time so if anyone can bake....... nudge, nudge, wink, wink
the Wife and I are planning on booking a lane down at the seafront bowling for 1 pm to knock down a few pins and have some food.

If anyone wants to join us for a couple of frames pm me and we will take you down...... I mean take you on Rasp: (bear on mind the Wife will be about 35 week pregnant by then I:
Or you could just book a lane for yourselves, HERE is the website with all the contact details etc the food at the bowling alley is really good and very reasonable and they have a sit down restaurant aswell as a bar area so you don't have to be bowling to eat there.
Be in mind that this meet is on mothering Sunday so if you are planning on doing the bowling thing to book it early. Once again I will be there rain or shine and am looking forward to seeing everyone again T:T:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Like Robco said me him and Liz should be along.....cam shaft or not just bunk up in mine but have to check my Roster to make sure I am off....:ILU:

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's sounding like the seafront might be getting pretty busy in Exmouth at the moment so I'm planning on getting their a bit early to check if the carpark by the rnli is a better spot :* so just look out for my van (and ill put the pop top up for anyone who doesn't know it T:) looking forward to seeing everyone again A:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll be there and Angela will bake a cakeA: . She won't be coming as she will be cycling back from Bude.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made the effort to come out for the meet today. It was great to see the familiar faces and brilliant to see some new ones. I want to say a special thank you to Jon for bringing the cake this time, it was delish!
Also great that Ann and the coffee club were out in force :) hopefully see you all up at haldon next month.
anyway here are a few of the pics I took today.
oh and thank you Ann for the milk T:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts