VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passed a parked white W reg just down from the tech college and a black van with some nice dark alloys and large front spots just off Leigh road.

I'm in Eastleigh occasionally and see the odd T4 but never seen these 2

·
Banned
924 Posts
Hello

was in eastleigh over the weekend and their is a white t4 window van that looks like it might be dumped, its covered in parking tickets and has sharrons van written on pen down the side, its parked on a road just off cable street.....

cheers

bubster

·
Registered
290 Posts
no-one spotted my dirty pale blue combi then?

dunno why its standard height standard wheels, but it does have clear indicators:)

·
Formerly known as boscombesurfer
1,315 Posts
Yep I have seen yours but didnt know you were an auto-electrician! So can i get you to investigate why my rev counter primes up but never gives me any action?

·
Formerly known as boscombesurfer
1,315 Posts
I find if I cane the knackers of her she whines even more :ILU:

Its a bitch really havnt been able to track down far fetched waves in case I dont make it, still drives fine, I may tail you down Cornwall with a towrope A:

·
Registered
290 Posts
is he mortimer ars the one by paultons park? if it is i ws at the first meet there, hecky, john from calypso and a couple of others, think we had 5 vans there had a ratty LWB 2.4 panel van then mind....

arrr how times have changed:D

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is he mortimer ars the one by paultons park? if it is i ws at the first meet there, hecky, john from calypso and a couple of others, think we had 5 vans there had a ratty LWB 2.4 panel van then mind....

arrr how times have changed:D
yep the one by paultons park, we had our first meet at the mortimers this month, how long ago was the one you went to there? Be good to get as many vans as we can. T:

Double figures would be great :ILU:

·
Registered
290 Posts
ooohh must be two, two and a half years ago i guess, start of the year in 2007 i would say, quite funny turning up and spotting two vans in the car park!

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
Thats not too far for me so might pop up to the next one. Will see if I can cruise up with Hecky if he's going.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts