VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just got a converted T5.1 with an RCD 210 (basic single din) installed. Would like to replace this with something I can play Spotify through, preferably via bluetooth. Don't need sat nav and can live without DAB - decent sound quality would be a plus though

Basically I'd like something that I can more or less just swap in as my knowledge of car audio is pretty limited.

Any suggestions for an easy to fit replacement?

Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
An RCD330 would be an ideal swap. They're a nice looking touchscreen unit and fit straight in without anything needing to be changed. Decent sound, works with reverse sensons/steering wheel/Rear Camera & are apple carplay compatible and has Bluetooth etc for streaming. If keen, I'll be selling one soon as going back to stock before I sell the van :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dafunk. Looks like it ticks all the boxes.

Let me know when you are selling yours, although I'm after one asap.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi cornwalls.

I can remove it whenever so can sell straight away if you're keen. I'm after £170 + delivery for it and it's in as new condition and works perfectly.
It's the desay model that supports Apple Carplay too which is very good.
Let me know what you think.
Cheers - Dunc

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dunc.

Sorry, didn't wait for your reply and got one off eBay. Seem to be a few different models too - I wanted one with Android Auto on it, so not sure if the one you have does that.

Thanks,
Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts