VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, sold my seats on ebay and listed them as £100 deposit, rest as cash upon collection.

I set the sale up as buy it now £1000 or nearest offer.
How do I now send them a bill for £100????:confused::confused:
So far I've managed to send them a bill for £850 and a bill for £1600I: Everytime I try and put in sellers discounts it keeps saying to put in a value of less the £0.00 - this i'm doing, unless here lies the problem as its not possible to have a value lower than £0.00.

Is the only way directly through paypal using their email address as the invoice address?:eek:
I've spoken to the guy and he knows whats happening - maybe it may just be easier to forget the depsoit and hope he turns up.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
dont forget ebay will have charged you for selling at 1000 so have alook at how much change it in paypal it might work

·
Registered
470 Posts
The simpliest way is to log on to pay pal get the buyers pay pal e-mail address and request money which is the third tab on your home page.T:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks- last time I sold something of high value through ebay I was stung £70 odd quid which is why I only want a deposit this time.T:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
doesnt matter how much deposit you ask for they go on final value you sold at so if its 1000 thens its 1% of that not the deposit .

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
list it as a non sale,pay nothing in fees, get the full amount from the buyer and dont do it again!!!

Still gonna get stung by eBays final selling fee how ever they pay. Paypal will also charge a % if they are used for payment,

eBay is good for buying but pants for selling

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
But then the buyer will get a non payment strike. Only way to save final fees is to end early, ebay are on to this now and its hard to put in your listing 'will end early to offers'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts