Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

NEW RANGE!!!

ECONOMY VW T4 T5 INTERIOR UNITS + FULLY UPHOLSTERED ROCK n ROLL BED

STARTING FROM £745

THE UNITS IN THE PICTURE ARE FOR A SWB ALTHOUGH LWB IS AVAILABLE

THESE ARE LAMINATED UNITS AVAILABLE IN ANY COLOUR

THERE IS MY OWN DESIGNED SHAPED DOOR ON THE TALL UNIT FOR YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR WITH THE BED UP OR DOWN

HAND MADE-BESPOKE

CHROME DOOR HANDLES

THEY ARE MADE FOR SMEV HOBS TO FIT

THEY ARE MADE OUT OF 15mm MDF SO THEY ARE VERY STURDY AND FAIRLY LIGHT

THE BED IS MADE OUT OF THE THICKER 25mm METAL BOX SECTION TUBING (not the thinner stuff)

IT IS FITTED WITH TWO SLIDERS ON SO VERY EASY TO PUT UP AND DOWN WITH LITTLE EFFORT, THERE ARE ALSO TWO SPRING LOADED CATCHES ON THE FRONT TO KEEP THE BED UP IN THE SEATED POSITION (not just the weight of the bed like others)

THE BED IS FULLY UPHOLSTERED AND CAN BE DONE IN ANY COLOUR, STRIPED LIKE THE PICTURE OR AS WHOLE COLOURS

THE CUSHIONS ARE FITTED TO THE BED WITH VELCRO SO ASWELL AS HAVING A STURDY FIT, YOU CAN REMOVE THEM FOR OTHER PURPOSES IF YOU WISH

INCLUDED IN THE DEAL IS A FREE DRAW WHICH IS LOCATED UNDER THE BED AND IS ON WHEELS SO AGAIN LITTLE EFFORT NEEDED, THIS PROVIDES A LARGE AMOUNT OF EXTRA STORAGE (see pics)

FREE TABLE TOP

FREE SHELVES IF WANTED ALTHOUGH NORMALLY WITH THE LONG REAR DOOR I WILL SUPPLY A FREE CLOTHES RAIL BUT YOUR DECISION

I CAN SUPPLY THE UNITS IN VARIOUS DIFFERENT STYLES/DESIGNS AND FINISHES, FOR EXAMPLE BIRCH PLY, VENEERED, AND PLAIN MDF (see my cabinets folder on here in my public profile for other designs/finishes)

T25 KITS ARE AVAILABLE ASWELL

PLEASE BEWARE OF INFERIOR COPY CATS, COPYING MY UNITS AND DESIGNS

UNITS CAN BE BOUGHT ON THERE OWN, SEE MY OTHER THREADS FOR OTHER FINISHES AND DESIGNS

PLEASE PHONE 07925432626 FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT COLOURS/FINISHES AND DESIGNS

UNITS FOR OTHER VANS CAN BE MADE, AND UNITS TO YOUR OWN SPEC CAN BE CONSTRUCTED

TURNAROUND TIME FOR THESE KITS CAN VARY SO AGAIN PLEASE CALL

DELIVERY CAN ALSO BE ARRANGED, CONTACT ME FOR A QUOTE

UNITS FOR PICK UP ARE CASH ON COLLECTION UNLESS DISCUSSED WITH ME PRIOR TO BUYING
THANKS

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice looking kit! I've already got the side unit sorted but looking for an alternative to a Canons Forge bed, do you offer the bed on its own? If so could you PM me a price? Cheers

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Can you do a pull out sink/hob unit that would sit in the boot area of a T4? If so what sort of price would it be?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you do the bed to take three point seat belts please mate?

Regardless, sweet looking stuff mate. Really eye catching

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am too interested in the bed/interior with the possibility of fitting 3 point seatbelts to the bed frame, is this something that you could do?
Cheers!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts