VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Hi all, it'd been a while. After not being able to get much done to the van due to lack of time which also meant not being able to go away in it. I actually put it up for sale. After 2 days of sale I had a change of heart and realised I couldn't let it go and have decided to knuckle down and get him converted.
Here's couple of pics of how it is at the moment. Not a massive change from last time apart from an addition of a roof rack.
(Time to get this conversion back up and running)

Also the addition if the bus eyes.
Thanks for looking, just ordered some new brakes from bluebird customs. Shall update hopefully later in the week when they turn up

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hi all, it'd been a while. After not being able to get much done to the van due to lack of time which also meant not being able to go away in it. I actually put it up for sale. After 2 days of sale I had a change of heart and realised I couldn't let it go and have decided to knuckle down and get him converted.
Here's couple of pics of how it is at the moment. Not a massive change from last time apart from an addition of a roof rack.
(Time to get this conversion back up and running)

Also the addition if the bus eyes.
Thanks for looking, just ordered some new brakes from bluebird customs. Shall update hopefully later in the week when they turn up

Loving the van fella looking good

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Great thread, did well not to sell it! I love the dash/cab work, will be checking out superstitch now, can you let us know how the brakes settle in please as thats on my list also :)
I'll keep you posted on the brakes buddy, it's been off the road the last 6 weeks as the rear is getting converted

61 - 80 of 87 Posts