VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening all, am thinking of making a tasty polished boost pipe for my 88bhp tdi. have seen pics of them and i have a couple of questions. Am i right in thinking you blank the flexible pipe, remove the egr valve and body. replace with tasty polished one and blank the cotton covered vac pipe. and as an option i could weld a fitting on the side of the tasty polished boost pipe and connect a boost guage.

does all of this sound right peeps??
jkay

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Dont forget they are patent protected so make sure yours are very differentI:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you the patent on all the egr pipes that you can get on ebay morris?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
No I just sell them ................ the but the company that makes them has a patent on them;) All the T4 ones come from the same company!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I can make most things but for £67 I think I would buy one.

Did this to mine a couple of years ago (please excuse the dust).

The egr power pipe looks a better job even though I like the MAP sensor mount where it is on mine.

Sam.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
that is a cracking job sam A:

my point was only that companies are cracking down so put a twist in you design to make it different thats all :ILU:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats fair comment morris, what can you do for power gains on my88hp mate?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Ok fella give conspiracy a pm he will tell you whats possiable failing that do a search lots of concepts out there Rake is doing something new with the standard 88 injectors Pm him...also :ILU:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
thats fair comment morris, what can you do for power gains on my88hp mate?

Get in touch with Morriss......Ive just put the new injectors in and the difference is mind blowing.....Got the power pipe & FMIC on order with him...the target 4 me is 175bhp & 300 ft/lb :cool:

I tell ya......every drive is a smile a minute ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts