VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking over my new t4, giving it a good service etc. and I have noticed there are a few plastic bits missing or broken under the bonnet. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get these....and to know what they actually are! lol

Washer bottle has no neck, anyone know where I can get one?
The plastic scoop/duct that should be above the battery, guessing there is a filter in it? I don't have the plastic or the filter and I don't know what its called so have been searching for ages to no avail.
Also there seems to be a few jagged edged of plastic sticking up to the left of the battery looking into the bonnet form the front, should there be some kind of divider there?

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Looking over my new t4, giving it a good service etc. and I have noticed there are a few plastic bits missing or broken under the bonnet. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get these....and to know what they actually are! lol

Washer bottle has no neck, anyone know where I can get one?
The plastic scoop/duct that should be above the battery, guessing there is a filter in it? I don't have the plastic or the filter and I don't know what its called so have been searching for ages to no avail.
Also there seems to be a few jagged edged of plastic sticking up to the left of the battery looking into the bonnet form the front, should there be some kind of divider there?
VW will be your best bet
Failing that eBay, secondhand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts