VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I know what you mean - I think we're all chasing that illusive 'car-quiet' feel from these noisy old vans. Having said, that, I wouldn't change it for anything. I have a ZX7R if I want to go fast, and an A3 if I want to glide along in silence! I still prefer to get in the T4 above all! Great build thread by the way - keep up the good work! I must get round to posting mine!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! would love to have a play with the zx7r! I got rid of my R6 due to paranoia over losing my licence and ended up with the van!

Having said that, the van has done more for me than the bike ever did! Thanks for the compliment on the build thread... I should keep it more updated than I do though to be honest.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice! would love to have a play with the zx7r! I got rid of my R6 due to paranoia over losing my licence and ended up with the van!

Having said that, the van has done more for me than the bike ever did! Thanks for the compliment on the build thread... I should keep it more updated than I do though to be honest.
I know the feeling, I have to play it safe on the bike these days, I lost my licence a few years back for going a bit quick in a not-so-fast zone... I:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts